Disclaimer for Cannabis Connect
We are doing our best to prepare the content of this site. However, Cannabis Connect cannot warranty the expressions and suggestions of the contents, as well as its accuracy. In addition, to the extent permitted by the law, Cannabis Connect shall not be responsible for any losses and/or damages due to the usage of the information on our website.
By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
The links contained on our website may lead to external sites, which are provided for convenience only. Any information or statements that appeared in these sites are not sponsored, endorsed, or otherwise approved by Cannabis Connect. For these external sites, Cannabis Connect cannot be held liable for the availability of, or the content located on or through it. Plus, any losses or damages occurred from using these contents or the internet generally.
Not medical advice
- 1.2 The medical information is not advice and should not be treated as such.
- 2.1 The medical information on our website is provided without any representations or warranties, express or implied.
- 2.2 Without limiting the scope of Section 3.1, we do not warrant or represent that the medical information on this website:
- (a) will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- (b) is true, accurate, complete, current or non-misleading.
- 3.1 You must not rely on the information on our website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.
- 3.2 If you have any specific questions about any medical matter, you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.
- 3.3 If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition, you should seek immediate medical attention.
- 3.4 You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice or discontinue medical treatment because of information on our website.
Limits upon exclusions of liability
- 4.1 Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- (a) limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- (b) limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- (c) limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- (d) exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.